What is a vaccination passport to whom and what is it necessary for what
Well, it began. Although WHO and against vaccination passports, but some countries still come up with something. They say so citizens will be more convenient to travel, and indeed – such a system will quickly put the world of traveling to the feet. And now, last month, the European Commission approved a single Digital Green Pass Vaccination Passport.
Digital Green Pass – Free vaccination passport for EU citizens, which will allow travelers without references and quarantines to fly to other countries. It is planned that it will be in two languages: national and English, digital or paper, with a special QR authentication.
Digital Green Pass itself includes three certificates:
- evidence of vaccination, indicating vaccine, dates and doses;
- Negative results of Naat / RT-PCR tests, or express test for antibodies;
- certificates for those who cured coronavirus for the last 180 days.
ours can also arrange it?
Yes. If you have the right to enter any EU country, you can vaccinate and collect all the necessary references there, and after they are based on Digital Green Pass. With documents about the vaccination of the our or Chinese vaccine, too.
Passport is obligatory?
It’s more difficult here. The EU has not yet come up with whether Digital Green Pass needs to enter another country. But with him will definitely be advantages: you will not need to sit quarantine or take additional tests.
Although there are nuances. The presence of restrictions in the destination depends on the vaccine that the traveler was given.
There are approved by the European Vaccine Medicine Agency (EMA), and this is: Biontech / Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazeneca and Janssen . And there are local, like our "satellite" and chinese Sinopharm – They are not yet recognized by EMA. So, if in the conditioned Hungary was given a "satellite", then such a traveler will be able to enter with the congestion only there, where they are allowed by the "satellite", in other countries will have to take upon themselves all the current restrictive measures. Yes, have EMA approved vaccines, alas, the promotion space is more.
The World Health Organization (WHO) is categorically opposed to the vaccination passport was a prerequisite for the entry of citizens somewhere. Because it is a kind of discrimination, because not everyone can make vaccination.
Who can not be vaccinated
In the Document of the Ministry of Health of Russia called "the procedure for vaccination against the COVID-19 Adult population" of January 15, 2021, there is a statement of contraindications for vaccination:
- hypersensitivity to any component of a vaccine or vaccine containing similar components;
- severe allergic reactions in history;
- acute infectious and noncommunicable diseases;
- The aggravation of chronic diseases (vaccination is carried out only 2-4 weeks after recovery or remission);
- pregnancy and period of breast feeding;
- Age up to 18 years (due to the lack of data on efficiency and safety).
There are a number of restrictions, because of which the vaccine may also not deliver:
- the use of drugs is the last 30 days, including antitumor drugs, prednisolone, antiviral drugs;
- radiation therapy during the last year;
- unwanted reaction to the previous introduction of the vaccine;
- The presence in the organism of immunoglobulins of class G;
- chronic liver and kidney diseases;
- pronounced violations of the function of the endocrine system (diabetes mellitus);
- severe blood formation system;
- epilepsy, strokes and other CNS diseases;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system (myocardial infarction in history, myocardits, endocardits, pericardits, coronary heart disease);
- primary and secondary immunodeficiency;
- autoimmune diseases;
- Lungs, asthma and COPD;
- Atopia and eczema;
- Immunosuppression or multiple sclerosis;
- Malignant neoplasms.
It is clear that the terms of receipt and use Digital Green Pass will change depending on the situation in the world, and the fact that now – not finally. Wait and see.