Visas to East Timor
To visit Eastern Timor, citizens of Russia requires a visa. Visas are drawn up upon arrival if entering the country is carried out through the international airport or the seaport. Dili. If the entrance to East Timor is scheduled for land, a visa must be issued in advance online – on the site of the country immigration service.
Visa upon arrival
Upon arrival, tourist / business visa is issued ("COMMON VISA CLASS I") Either a transit visa (Common Visa Class II) on the following conditions:
– Entry to the country is carried out only through the international airport or seaport. Dili;
– The tourist must have a return ticket or a ticket to a third country;
– The term of the passport must be at least six months at the time of entry into East Timor;
– There should be at least one clean page for the visa sticker in the passport;
– Confirmation of the hotel and the availability of a sufficient amount of cash for staying in the country (at least $ 100 for each entrance), and in the case of a transit visa – confirmation of tickets and visa, if necessary, to the end item travel.
Visa fee is $ 30 for a tourist visa and $ 20 for a transit visa, paid by cash directly by the employee of the immigration service (there are no ATMs and exchangers in the border crossing points, so you need to be in advance the required amount to pay for payment). After presenting the necessary documents and the payment of the tourist to the passport passes a visa sticker.
Tourist visa upon arrival gives the right to stay in the country within 30 days from the date of entry, transit – 72 hours. Only one-time visas are issued.
Visa design online
Visas (tourist and transit), decorated online, give the right to stay in the country for up to 90 days and entering the country through any PPC.
Output and multiple visas are issued.
On the Immigration Service website you need to download a visa profile, print, fill and sign, attach a photo to it. After that, you need to scan the completed questionnaire and send it by e-mail to the East Timor Immigration Service. In case of e-mail problems, you can also use the feedback form directly on the Immigration Service website.
Also to the questionnaire, you must attach scanned copies of the following documents:
– The first page of the passport, whose validity period is at least 6 months at the time of entry into the country;
– Review flight tickets or tickets to sea vessel or land transport or other documents confirming the intentions of the tourist to leave the country in a timely manner;
– extracts from a bank account or other documents (for example, sponsorship) confirming the availability of sufficient funds for the entire stay in the country.
The process of consideration of the application takes 10 working days. In the case of a positive solution to the applicant’s email address, visa permission will be sent (Visa Application Authorization), on the basis of which a visa sticker will be pasted into the passport on arrival. Visa collection – $ 30. Paid cash in border crossing points. Visa permission is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.