Visas in Venezuela
Citizens of Russia and the CIS for entering Venezuela for a period of up to 90 days by a tourism, visiting friends and relatives, business negotiations (except when it is planned to be extracted or employment on the territory of Venezuela), the visa transit is not required. If a longer visit is assumed, or a trip to the goal of employment or an extraction of profits directly on the territory of Venezuela, a visa must be issued in advance at the Venezuelan Embassy in Moscow.
- Passport, whose validity period is at least 6 months at the time of entry into the country;
- Retings to check in tickets with a fixed date of departure or tickets to the third country;
- filled migration card ("Tarjeta de Ingreso" Forma Dex 1), which is issued on the plane or directly in the border crossing point;
- Evidence of the financial supply of the trip (confirmation of payment of the hotel at the hotel or bank card, or traveler checks or cash).
Visa registration in the consulate
- Passport period of at least 6 months at the time of submission of documents for a visa. In the passport there must be at least two free pages to glue a visa;
- The questionnaire filled in English or Spanish and signed by the applicant personally. The questionnaire should be filling out on a computer or by hand with printed letters;
- a copy of the first page of the passport with the applicant data;
- 2 Color photographs 3×4 cm in size on a white background, made no earlier than six months before the application for a visa application. One photo must be glued to the questionnaire, the second – to invest in a passport;
- copies of all filled pages of the internal passport;
- Original references from the place of work on the company’s brand book with an indication of the post, salary, work experience and a copy of the company’s registration certificate;
- Students and schoolchildren – certificate from the place of study;
- minors – a copy of the birth certificate (even in the presence of an internal passport);
- Evidence of financial well-being – a relevant statement from a bank account with an indication of the opening date of the account, balance and account numbers;
- Copies of documents confirming the applicant from immovable or commercial property (one copy should be sent to the consular department by fax: (495) 956-6108);
- Confirmation of the hotel’s reservation (original or fax) with printing and signature responsible person or an invitation from Venezuela’s travel agency, a copy of which the host must send to the consular department by fax: (495) 956-6108;
- invitation from a private person or organization. In the invitation it should be stipulated that the inviting party takes on all expenses for the trip, financial security, as well as the cost of entering the invited person from the country. The invitation must contain the following information:
– Surname, name, address and passport number (identity cards) inviting persons or address and details of an inviting company;
– Surname, name, address and passport number of the invited;
– Dates of the trip and the place of residence of the applicant during their stay in Venezuela;
– Copy of an inviting certificate certificate. A copy of the invitation to the host must be sent to the consular department by fax: (495) 956-6108;
- In the event that a person requesting a visa is the owner of the enterprise, it will be necessary to provide an extract from the trade register or the document equivalent to it.
- For businessmen – Deposit notice worth $ 60.00 (its equivalent in rubles at the rate of purchase). The deposit form will be issued by the consular department after all the necessary documents will be checked;
- Original and copy of air tickets to both ends or confirmation of air tickets to both ends. The reservation and return and return time, flight numbers and the name of the airline must be specified in the reservation.
Consular fee for a tourist visa is 30 US dollars. Payable to the bank in rubles at the rate of payment. Blank for payment for fees is issued by the Consular Department of the Venezuela Embassy after checking all necessary documents.
Procedure for registration of visa
Documents to the consular department of the Venezuelan embassy in Moscow can be served in person or through a trustee (need simple power of attorney from the passport owner) or travel agency. Reception and issuance of documents are made on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, from 10.00 to 12.thirty.
Deadline for Visa
Standard term for registration of a tourist and transit visa – 7 days from the date of submission of documents.
Extension of a visa
At the discretion of the Ministry of the Interior and Justice of Venezuela, the visa can be extended for the same period. Upon the expiration of the second time, the tourist must leave the country to avoid deportation.